ABRA OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED DEC 8-13 & DEC 29-Jan 2 Memberships will not be processed during this time. Get your memberships in prior to december 31 to count your jackpots from July 1 to Dec 31 towards the 2018 finals to have your membership considered into the office both PAYMENT AND FORMS must be in by Dec 31 at 5pm and will be back dated once we return.
NEW 2018 MEMBERSHIP ARE MANDATORY January 1 2018 you will not be allowed to enter with out one or you will receive a $50 fine.
Thanks for getting this handled ASAP.
Membership FORM 2017-2018 <<<<< CLICK HERE
THE PEE WEE AGE LIMIT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 10 & Under as of January 1 2018. If you have purchased a youth membership and want to down grade please contact the office.
2017 MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING YOUR NEW CARD
- 2017 MEMBERSHIPS DO NOT EXPIRE TILL DECEMBER 31 2017
- RENEWALS FOR FULL CARD MEMBERS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED TILL OCT 1 – BUY YOUR CARD BETWEEN OCT 1 AND DEC 31 AND ALL
- JACKPOTS FROM JULY 1 TO NEXT JUN 30 WILL COUNT FOR 2018
- 2017 PERMIT HOLDERS CAN UPGRADE TO A FULL CARD NOW AND START COUNTING JACKPOTS FOR 2018 FINALS.
- 2017 PERMITS DO NOT EXPIRE TILL DEC 31 2017
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL: (if you don’t understand please call your director before making an assumption that could cost your qualification)
IF YOU ARE RENEWING AND YOU ARE CHANGING AGE CATEGORY you need to start entering that category if you want the jackpots to count. We understand there will be series you need to finish out in the previous age category however if that is the case once those are finished please enter the next age category. Those jackpots entered in the previous age category to finish a series will not count. You can take your youth/pee wee card if you are changing age limits from youth to open or pw to youth and enter on it as such during the renewal grace period.
Memberships can be purchased in two ways:
- Print Fill out and mail a cheque.
- Pay Online with Online Payments and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 1-888-281-0636 Online purchases are charged extra for paypal fees.
Please note the following is ABRA Office hours in which you can contact the office and/or expect the office to return your call, email etc.
MONDAY to THURSDAY 9-4. ABRA OFFICE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC FRI SAT & SUN! MEMBERSHIPS WITH FORMS AND PAYMENT RECEIVED PRIOR TO 10AM ON THURSDAY WILL BE PROCESSED BY THURSDAY AT 4PM.
Thanks for respecting the office!
- 2018 ABRA Rule Brochure
- 2017 ABRA Sponsorship Brochure
- 2017 REVISED BYLAWS
- ABRA Map
- ABRA_Scholarship 2018
2017 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
- Makayla Morgan – $1000
- Shelby Coupland-Stevenson – $500
- Madelyn Schauer – $250
- Shelby Primrose – $250
Things to remember when purchasing your card.
1. Cards are processed within 48 business hours BETWEEN MON – THURS. You can not get your card processed after 10am on Thursdays.
2. If you choose the MAIL card option be prepared to wait for Canada Post. I can not control how slow they are. Cards are put back in the mail to you within 48 business hours.
3. If you choose the email card option please check your junk mail folder. Many cards are hitting people’s junk folder. IF YOU ADD ABRA AS A CONTACT IN YOUR EMAIL THIS LESSONS THE CHANCES OF THIS HAPPENING.
4. YOU NEED A SIGNED WAIVER AND FORM as well as PAYMENT before cards are processed. Typing your name will not do.
These are just helpful hints on how to get your card from the office as quickly as possible!