PLEASE NOTE THE ABRA OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS FROM DEC 24- JAN 6 IF YOU NEED A MEMBERSHIP BY JANUARY 1 GET IT IN ASAP.
BELOW IS BASIC MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION PLEASE READ IF YOU DON’T KNOW PLEASE CALL YOUR DIRECTOR FIRST.
**** IF YOU ENTER WITHOUT A VALID CARD FINES WILL BE ACCESSED****
All memberships can now be purchased online and you don’t have to fax or mail in forms, but you can still mail in a cheque.
To Purchase online please click on ONLINE ORDERS on the top menu.
2020Membership FORM<<<<< CLICK HERE
2020 MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING YOUR NEW CARD
- 2019 MEMBERSHIPS DO NOT EXPIRE TILL DECEMBER 31 2019 (this is the card that was valid to qualify for the 2019 finals the 2020 cards that are currently available are valid from the time you receive your membership till June 30 2020 for qualification and do not expire till Nov 30 2020)
- RENEWALS FOR FULL CARD MEMBERS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED TILL OCT 1 – BUY YOUR CARD BETWEEN OCT 1 AND NOV 30 AND ALL JACKPOTS FROM JULY 1 TO NEXT JUN 30 WILL COUNT FOR 2020 FINALS.
- 2019 PERMIT HOLDERS CAN UPGRADE TO A FULL CARD NOW AND START COUNTING JACKPOTS FOR 2020 FINALS.
- 2019 PERMITS DO NOT EXPIRE TILL DEC 31 2019
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL: (if you don’t understand please call your director before making an assumption that could cost your qualification)
IF YOU ARE RENEWING AND YOU ARE CHANGING AGE CATEGORY you need to start entering that category if you want the jackpots to count. We understand there will be series you need to finish out that began before June 30 in the previous age category however if that is the case once those are finished please enter the next age category. Those jackpots entered in the previous age category to finish a series will not count. DO NOT START A NEW SERIES with the previous card. You can take your youth/pee wee card if you are changing age limits from youth to open or pw to youth and enter on it as such during the renewal grace period.
Difference in PERMITS & FULL CARDS: Permits can not attend the finals or when ABRA adds money to a jackpot and jackpots are not tracked on permit holders. Full cards can attend any race approved ABRA and memberships are tracked for attendance for finals.
Please note the following is ABRA Office hours in which you can contact the office and/or expect the office to return your call, email etc.
MONDAY to THURSDAY 9-4. ABRA OFFICE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC FRI SAT & SUN! MEMBERSHIPS WITH FORMS AND PAYMENT RECEIVED PRIOR TO 10AM ON THURSDAY WILL BE PROCESSED BY THURSDAY AT 4PM.
Thanks for respecting the office!
- 2018 ABRA Rule Brochure
- 2017 ABRA Sponsorship Brochure
- 2017 REVISED BYLAWS
- ABRA Map
- ABRA_Scholarship 2019
Things to remember when purchasing your card.
1. Cards are processed within 48 business hours BETWEEN MON – THURS. You can not get your card processed after 10am on Thursdays.
2. If you choose the MAIL card option be prepared to wait for Canada Post. I can not control how slow they are. Cards are put back in the mail to you within 48 business hours.
3. If you choose the email card option please check your junk mail folder. Many cards are hitting people’s junk folder. IF YOU ADD ABRA AS A CONTACT IN YOUR EMAIL THIS LESSENS THE CHANCES OF THIS HAPPENING.
4. YOU NEED A SIGNED WAIVER AND FORM as well as PAYMENT before cards are processed. Typing your name will not do.
These are just helpful hints on how to get your card from the office as quickly as possible!